Approved by decision
the Scientific and Technical Council of the State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 6, 2013 № 5
Approved by order
of the State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 12, 2013 № 135
Of Scientific and Technical Council of the State Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
Regulation about the Scientific and Technical Council of the State Service for Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) regulates the legal status, powers, functions and procedures of the Scientific and Technical Council of the State Service for Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Regulation is developed in accordance with the Regulation of the State Service for Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on February 20, 2012 № 131.
I. General Regulations
1. Scientific and Technical Council (hereinafter LHV) of the State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter - Kyrgyzpatent) is an advisory body to consider proposals and make recommendations on important issues of theory and practice of intellectual property protection and the development of innovations:
- Inventions, utility models, industrial designs, trademarks, service marks, appellations of origin, trade names (hereinafter - industrial property);
- Works of science, literature and art (hereinafter - the objects of copyright);
- Selection achievements (plant varieties and animal breeds) topographies of integrated circuits, traditional knowledge;
- Improvement perspective technological processes of examination of applications for industrial property, selection achievements and patent information security;
- Address the issues of development in the field of innovation.
2. NTS guided by the Constitution and laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees Parliament of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties and agreements, which entered into force in accordance with established procedure, a party to which the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and these Regulations.
3. NTS has been working with structural divisions of Kyrgyzpatent and its subordinate organizations, interested social organizations, leading scientists and specialists.
4. Organizational and technical support activities carried out structural division the NTS Kyrgyzpatent to improve departmental acts.
II. The main tasks and functions of the STC
5. The objectives of the NTS are:
- Consideration of proposals for improving the normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of intellectual property;
- Consideration of proposals to improve departmental acts Kyrgyzpatent;
- Consideration of proposals and make recommendations on the functioning of organizations subordinate to Kyrgyzpatent and effective interaction with these organizations.
6. In accordance with the main objectives of the NTS have the following functions:
- considering prepared by the structural departments of Kyrgyzpatent and its subordinate organizations, proposals considered at the meeting of the working group for the development to improve the normative legal acts (hereinafter the Working Group on the development of the PPA) in the field of intellectual property and innovation, and gives an opinion on these proposals;
- consider questions arising from the application of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of intellectual property and the development of innovation, provides the preparation of proposals to address these issues, gives opinion of project regulations and methodical documents;
- consider questions of international cooperation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of intellectual property and the development of innovations, prepares proposals for the development of such cooperation;
- consider the results of a systematic analysis of the state of affairs in the field of intellectual property, a generalization of the application of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, acting in the field of intellectual property and innovation;
- considers the proposals to improve information management systems and automation of information processes, integrated process automation subordinated Kyrgyzpatent organizations, accounting and control system of patent fees, registration fees and copyright royalties, and develop appropriate recommendations;
- consider proposals for improving the promotion of the role and importance of intellectual property and its legal protection; III. Состав Совета
7. STC is formed from the heads of departments and heads of Kyrgyzpatent subordinate organizations.
8. Chairman of the STC is the chairman of Kyrgyzpatent.
9. Members of the STC, STC Deputy Chairman, and Executive Secretary of STC are approved by order of the Chairman of Kyrgyzpatent.
10. STC operates permanent working group on the development of regulations (hereinafter the Working Group on the development of the PPA), acting in accordance with the rules of procedure.
11. To participate in the STC or working group to develop on the PPA may be involved in the prescribed manner (by agreement or with the permission of the respective heads) are not part of STC and the working group for the development of the PPA employees of Kyrgyzpatent and its subordinate organizations, as well as representatives of state officials and independent experts.
IV. The rights and obligations of the members STC
12. The members of STC are entitled to:
- Make proposals to the work plan STC;
- Get acquainted with the materials prepared for discussion at the meetings of STC, materials development working group under the PPA;
- Free exchange of views on the issues discussed at the meeting;
- In the case of disagreement with the recommendations of STC, adopted by a majority, to express their views in writing on the subject under discussion.
13. The members of STC must:
- To attend meetings of STC, actively participate in the STC;
- carry out assignments STC in accordance with the approved work plan;
- to give leadership on the instructions of STC conclusions and reviews of materials to be considered.
V. Organization of work STC
14. The work plan by STC is approved quarterly by chairman of Kyrgyzpatent.
Proposals for changes and additions to the approved plan shall be reviewed by the Chairman of the STC.
15. STC meeting held on dates provided by the work plan of the NTS. By decision of Chairman of the STC can hold extraordinary meetings.
Meeting a Working Group on the development of the PPA conducted according to the Rules of the working group in accordance with the plan of their work.
In case of absence the chairman of STC shall act as deputy chairman of the STC.
16. Preparation of necessary materials for the meetings provided the structural subdivisions of Kyrgyzpatent and its subordinate organizations, as well as the Secretary of the STC.
17. Development of departmental acts, methodical documents carried out a structural unit responsible for their development in accordance with the work plan of the STC.
Submitted for discussion of draft normative legal acts, departmental acts, methodical documents, explanations should include:
- explanatory notes for considered project,
- protocol of the working group for the development of the PPA;
- A draft document for initialed the appropriate heads of departments responsible for the preparation of this document and the head of the working group for the development of the PPA.
For drawing up the agenda of the STC these materials submitted to the Secretary STC no later than two weeks before the deadline to consider.
STC members for review no later than three days before the meeting by the Secretary STC are distributing documents.
Presentation of material in the meeting of STC performed by the head of the working group for the development of the PPA, together with the developer.
18. Decisions on the issues discussed STC taken by a majority of the votes cast at a meeting of the presence of at least two thirds of the members of the NTS. Each member has one vote STC. In case of equality of votes, the decision voted for by the chairman of the STC.
Document projects made at the meeting STC can be approved or returned for revision. Approval of the decision approved by the Chairman of the orders or instructions of Kyrgyzpatent. Modified documents again entered at the next meeting of STC structural division responsible for the preparation of this document. Protocols of meetings and decisions are made out in STC in a week. Decisions are sent to all concerned departments of Kyrgyzpatent and subordinate organizations to use in practice.
19. Annual report of the work STC up to 25 January of the next year.
20. Deputy Chairman of the STC provides control over the execution the decisions adopted by STC.
21On the executive secretary of STC is responsible for:
- Preparation of proposals in the work plan of the STC, the formation of the project work plan;
- Monitoring the preparation of the issues that will be considered at the meetings of STC;
- Notification of the STC members and invitees the meetings of STC;
- The direction of the materials of subject at issue;
-Taking protocol, the formulation of recommendations and their distribution;
- Preparing of relevant documents for results of the discussion of questions STC.
By October 31, 2017 the following IP subject matters are protected in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic:
The trademarks registered on national procedure
The trademarks registered on the international procedure in the ROMARIN base
Moskovskaya street 62,
Telephone: +996 (312) 68 08 19
Fax: +996 (312) 68 17 03
Получатель: Государственная служба интеллектуальной собственности и инноваций при ПКР Кыргызпатент
Банк получателя: Центральное Казначейство Минфина Кыргызской Республики
Депозитный счет: 4402042100005341
Код платежа: 14511900
Новый мультивалютный счет №1013350100590106 в USD, EUR, RUB
Получатель: Государственная служба интеллектуальной собственности и инноваций при Правительстве Кыргызской Республики
В назначении платежа обязательно указать.
Расчетный счет № 4402042100005341
Код платежа: 14511900