by the decision of the Scientific and Technical Council of the State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the KR of Febrary 2 2016 №18
by order of the State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the KR of Febrary 16 2016 № 19
on the Commissioner for the Prevention of Corruption in the State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
I. General provisions
1. Provision on the Commissioner for the prevention of corruption (hereinafter – Provision) in the State Service of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter – Kyrgyzpatent) defines the main directions of activity, the rights and duties of the Commissioner for the Prevention of Corruption (hereinafter - Commissioner) for the implementation of the coordination on implementation anti-corruption policy.
2. Appointment and removal from office (firing) the Commissioner shall be in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. The Commissioner in its activity is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, constitutional laws, laws and other normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, which entered in force accordance with the law of international treaties to which the Kyrgyz Republic is the universally recognized principles and norms of international law, as well as these Regulations.
4. The Commissioner carries out its activities in cooperation with the First Deputy Chairman, Deputy Chairman, heads of departments, lower organizations of Kyrgyzpatent and Commission for anti-corruption.
II. Tasks of Commissioner
5. Main tasks of the Commissioner are as follows:
- coordination of activities on implementation of effective public policies for the prevention of corruption;
- development of proposals for the implementation of measures to prevent corruption;
- implementation of primary monitoring realization of anti-corruption measures;
- methodological and consulting support preventive measures in the system of Kyrgyzpatent.
III. Functions of Commissioner
6. The Commissioner shall perform the following functions:
- make an assessment and managing corruption risks in Kyrgyzpatent prepares proposals to reduce and eliminate the risks identified;
- works to identify and resolve the causes and conditions that contribute to a conflict of interest;
- carries out work for the implementation of ethical standards and patterns of behavior, principles of good governance among employees of Kyrgyzpatent;
- together with the structural units subordinate organizations developing anti-corruption program and Kyrgyzpatent plan, coordinates the process of their implementation;
- conducting analysis of statements and appeals of citizens and legal entities, including entered on the "hotline" or e-mail for the presence in them of information about the facts of corruption in the structural units and subordinate organizations;
- conducting anti-corruption monitoring, preparing the relevant materials to the head of Kyrgyzpatent and Committee Corruption Commission;
- conducting systematic work on the implementation of anti-corruption standards and organization consistent and continuous anti-corruption activities of Kyrgyzpatent;
- work in with the subjects anti-corruption non-governmental organizations and independent experts on anti-corruption;
- monitors in ensuring that employees of Kyrgyzpatent restrictions, prohibitions and requirements aimed at preventing or resolving conflicts of interest and compliance with performance standards established by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On anty-corruption" and other normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of anti-corruption;
- prepared within the jurisdiction projects of departmental acts in the field of prevention of corruption;
- organizing anti-corruption education employees of Kyrgyzpatent, as well as individual counseling;
- Keeps a record of the facts of evasion employees to commit corruption offenses, including those related to the conflict of interests, and advises them on how to take the necessary measures in such situations;
- promotes openness and ensuring information transparency of Kyrgyzpatent activities;
- participates in the work of the commissions for the: functional audit, declarations conflict of interest, to verify compliance with the requirements of staff to official conduct, as well as in the work of the tender committee on public procurement, attestation and competitive commission as an observer;
- organizes a list of corruption risks Kyrgyzpatent and database of typical situations of conflict of interest;
- organizes the work of the Public Council.
IV. Commissioner’ rights
7.In order to effectively ensure their functions, the Commissioner has the following rights:
- conveniently request the necessary information for the analysis of the structural units, subordinate organizations of Kyrgyzpatent;
- organize activities on prevent corruption;
- informs Kyrgyzpatent directory of cases of improper implementation of anti-corruption measures;
- make proposals to reduce corruption risks and eliminate the revealed corruption schemes, which should always be considered by heads of departments, subordinate organizations of Kyrgyzpatent.
V. Commissioner’ responsibilities
8. In order to effectively provide its functions to the Commissioner shall have the following responsibilities:
- On a quarterly basis, draw up a report of Kyrgyzpatent for submission to the corresponding structural unit of the Central Office of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, is responsible for the assessment and monitoring of the implementation of programs, plans and departmental action plans to counter corruption;
- On an annual basis to provide information to the board of Kyrgyzpatent about the work;
- Post information on corruption prevention measures and the implementation of anti-corruption policy of the Office on the web-site of Kyrgyzpatent.
By October 31, 2017 the following IP subject matters are protected in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic:
The trademarks registered on national procedure
The trademarks registered on the international procedure in the ROMARIN base
Moskovskaya street 62,
Telephone: +996 (312) 68 08 19
Fax: +996 (312) 68 17 03
Получатель: Государственная служба интеллектуальной собственности и инноваций при ПКР Кыргызпатент
Банк получателя: Центральное Казначейство Минфина Кыргызской Республики
Депозитный счет: 4402042100005341
Код платежа: 14511900
Новый мультивалютный счет №1013350100590106 в USD, EUR, RUB
Получатель: Государственная служба интеллектуальной собственности и инноваций при Правительстве Кыргызской Республики
В назначении платежа обязательно указать.
Расчетный счет № 4402042100005341
Код платежа: 14511900